Inspired by video of Gennaro Contaldo, Jamie Oliver’s buddy, I tweak this recipe as my 6-year-old wannabe chef does not do chilli.
I ‘m sure the original recipe would turn out superb, mine isn’t lack of taste too :-)
So, this is my version of Chicken with Garlic & Rosemary:
- 2kg of chicken –we loves drumsticks, easy for kids to hold into-
- Handful of fresh Rosemary –still on its twig
- About 8 piece of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Pan with lid
(warning: this picture is not a ready to serve chicken, it is how its look like when I put all together on the pan)
- Wash the chickens, pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt & pepper.
- Heat olive oil in good size pan on high heat; add seasoned chicken onto it, turn once or two until brown.
- Once it’s browned, add fresh rosemary & garlic, put the lid on, and lower the heat.
- Leave it cook slowly about 30 minutes
- Open the lid, turn up the heat and let chicken skin getting caramelized (on this stage, you could add half cup of white wine if desire, which I did not).
- Once its caramelized, turn the heat off, and chicken are ready to serve.
We paired it with roast potato and salad, but fries will do okay too.
Happy cooking :-)