Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lego all the way



When I uploaded picture above -the main family picture- in front of Legoland Malaysia's sign on my Facebook, I flooded by e-mails and messages asking about if this place is actually open. Some of friends thinking I was on holiday in Malaysia, some are envy that we got there on first day -thanks to my provocative info on my picture :-)

Then I had to tell the truth, that we actually only went to Gandaria City Mall nearby, and they happened to have Legoland Malaysia booth on LG level opposite Kopitiam Restaurant, and according to booth's staffs we were one of less than 5 families visited that day because they just had opened their booth. Of course they had special price for entrance ticket, IDR 288.000 instead of IDR 420.000 for adult and IDR 210.000 instead of IDR 330.000 for child and senior member (60+). Pre-sale ticket valid from opening day -which is plan on Sept 15- to Dec 2012.

Apart from Legoland booth there were also big Lego display on main LG lobby -cmiiw- that were not so outstanding, some little details are cute. Like the Firemen doing push-up exercise or a fireman on its pole.

This time, Lego had new collection called 'Friends', marketed for girls age 6-12, which my daughter completely fall in love with it. Though we loves Lego so much, we think this Friends collection still bit pricey at the moment so we decided we not getting any but Friends minifigure for my little girl.


They will have this Lego display until school holiday ends, about 2nd week of July. If you really want to see it, heading off to Gandaria City, LG, around opposite Ace Hardware area.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails