Unfortunately I could not find Anchovy on Supermarket shelves lately, so we substitute with tuna and the outcome is delicious as expected.
For 4 serves,
Here are the ingredients:
· 400gr dried spaghetti
· Olive oil for frying
· 3 garlic cloves, peeled, finely chopped
· 1 red chilli, chopped into small pieces
· 50gr tuna flakes on water
· 200gr pitted black olives, chopped
· 3 tbs capers, drained and rinsed
· 250gr cherry tomatoes, halved
· Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
· Basil leaves
1. Cook pasta accordingly
2. Meanwhile, heat a wide frying pan over medium heat, add glug of olive oil, then fry the garlic,chilli and tuna for 1-2 minutes until garlic is aromatic.
3. Add olives, capers and tomatoes to the pan and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes until tomatoes become a bit softer and everything is well combined.
4. Drain the pasta, toss into the pan with sauce.
5. Seasoning with salt and pepper as your taste.
6. Garnished with basil leaves, and ready to serve.