Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tomato; Watermelon; Eggplant and heap of chilies.

Do you believe me if I tell you, this pretty things all made by me?

I can see on your face, don’t give me your disbelieve look. I know you don’t believe me, I’m not that expert – I have to admit-.


This photo taken last Monday, when we had one very important occasion to celebrate –our parent wedding anniversary- and one of their friend sent this beautifully crafted food.

It’s kind of sweet, made of sweet bean paste –not sure which bean- inside, covered with sticky-rice dough formed fruit-like-shape, colored, and –I guess- dipped onto hot jellyfish thing so the fruit formed won’t run from it’s pretty looks.

Taste? Yummy, perfect with hot-milky tea.

There were chilies, papayas, mangoes, pumpkins, rose apples –we called it ‘jambu’ in Indonesia, mangos teen –we call it manggis in Indonesia- and also the main ‘fruit’ with bigger size like watermelon, star fruit, eggplant and one big tomato.

Fancy one?

I wish I can share it with you….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails