Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally....My STRAWBERRY PATCH

After weeks of sleepless nights...
Weeks of bored of my PC monitor....
Hundreds of hours uploading all data’s and photos and configured everything...
Thousand times of checking and re-checking, going mental to make sure everything running properly....
Heaps of hugs and kisses from Z and the kids...they kept my adrenaline pumping back to finished this project............

I am happily launching my real online shop. The serious one. The proper one.


STRAWBERRY PATCH


This is just the beginning...there will be more work to do, more photos to be taking, more constant-phone-call to Indonesia...and more headache on 11pm past....

I am just feeling happy now, let me enjoy the moment.

Big thanks to everybody that tirelessly supporting me and make this happen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails