- 500 grams fresh medium size green or banana prawn, peeled, left tail intact
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 50ml Olive oil
- 2 small chili, sliced (if desired)
- Heated olive oil on medium size pan, fry the prawns about 30minutes (or until the color change)
- Add minced garlic, cook for about 3 minutes in medium heat (If you need a bit spicy on yur prawns, springkle sliced chili )
- Once cooked, move quickly into serving plate
- Ready to eat.
If you want to eat with it with rice, do plain fried rice(steamed rice fried with bit of butter or olive oil).