- 500 grams fresh medium size green or banana prawn, peeled, left tail intact
- 500 grams fettucine
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 50ml Olive oil
- 2 small chili, sliced (if desired)
- Handfull of basil
- Cook fettucine accordingly until al dente. Drain, left aside
- Heated olive oil on medium size pan, fry the prawns about 30minutes (or until the color change)
- Add minced garlic, cook for about 3 minutes in medium heat
- Add basil, stir for another 30 seconds (or until the prawn cooked)
- Once cooked, pour garlic prawn into fettucine, have a good stir. Sringkle with sliced chili if desired.
Enjoy while it is hot.