Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sculpture by the Sea 2006


Rama & his dad on Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk, Sculpture by the Sea last year. Zaafri did great with his photo became finalist for the photo competition, after mine scored on previous year. (http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/html/kodak_archive/2005/Kodak_101105.htm)Though he did not win, it was our best performance for the last three years.
It is a shame we're very busy this time, haven't got chance to get another shoot on our last Sculpture by the Sea -which end today-. When I got time to do it without Z, I change my mind. For the sake of my back and arms, I did not feeling walks through this coastal walk with baby Ramya on her stroller. Too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salaam,

Congrats for the pics, maybe u should try it first taking pics with your two children around , they might give u a lot of inspirations ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails