Friday, August 5, 2011

Which one you favor most: Metro Mini or Ayam Pop?

I went to SMESCO building yesterday, located on jalan Gatot Subroto -one of the main road in South Jakarta. Their UKM Gallery housed many beautiful craft from Indonesia's small business -it's a shame the caretaker could not generate visitor to this place, as I heard from many vendors. 

It's 5 storey full of batiks, wooden handcraft, jewelry and many more, but what hooked me up most is this unique pins made by Mahanagari.

I risked my life to get this snapshot, the creator won't be objected -I suppose, since I plan to spread their good craft to the world...free publicity won't do any harm...

These two were only example of many more Mahanagari has created.

So, metro Mini or Ayam Pop?








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails