For serving of 2, you need:
500g of snapper, fillet and pin boned
6 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
2 medium size potatoes, approx 200g, washed and sliced
baby spinach leaves, sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven, 200C
- Wash your snapper, pat dry white kitchen paper towel, sprinkle with sea salt & black pepper, side aside
- Arrange potatoes on ovenproof dish, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with seasalt & black pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 30minutes. Turn once halfway cook.
- Heat the oil on non-stick frying pan over high heat, add the fish, cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Spray another non-stick frying pan with oil, saute garlic for about 1 minute, add butter and let it melt, add lemon juice, stir through, remove from heat.
- Arrange fish on plates with baby spinach leaves and sliced potatos, drizzle over the garlic and lemon butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.