Monday, May 3, 2010

Egg & Dairy Free Banana minicake


A Recipe long due...
When my daughter turn 3 last month, she specifically request that she wants party at her school. Since there are children with allergic, it took me sometimes to find this recipe, trial, modify myself and quite proud with the result.
Very easy, no electric mixer required.
My credit goes to Chef Jeena which share so many recipes on her blog!
To makes 6's small banana cake, I used muffin tins with 4cm diametre.
What you need:
1 over-ripe banana
125ml or 1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup melted margarine
1 cup fluor
Sprinkles -if you wish; I used dairy-free sprinkles-
How to:
Pre-heat oven on 150C.
Thoroughly mash the banana and the sugar together. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Spoon the mixture into muffin tin, decorate with sprinkles.
Bake at 150C for about 30-45 minutes.Test with pop in a skewer on the middle of it to check if its done.
Cool in wire rack.
Let me know if you done it successfully :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails