Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jack dan pohon kacang

This week is  Book Week at Big R school. They invited me to read a book for his class mate. I choose this book, Jack and the Beanstalk -not for no reason, this is the only book I have on mind when they request a story  children quite familiar with-.

Trust me, it's not easy at all to read a book printed in English while you have to tell the story in Bahasa Indonesia. I should known this.10 minutes skipped reading inside my car while on the way to Big R school resulted in rather shaky story at the very beginning. I moved on, finished well though, dozen question fly into me, and went home happy. I know Big R was really proud of me -I can see on his face-.

A great event to starting  my day.

photo courtesy of Amazon.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails