Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little treasure…

One of my loyal customers asked me if I could make her couple of Halloween Costumes for her children. I never celebrate it before, let alone knowing the date. After flicked hundreds pages to get the idea...here I go…
Hit the “Pasar Mayestik” a.k.a Majestic Market –famous for its shops selling fabric- in early hour, it’s kind of nice feeling knowing not many people around yet many shops are open. I knew where I have to shop, took me only 15 minutes to tick all fabric on my list, I spent another 15 minutes having a good look inside the shop. I was amaze on their piled of fabrics, despite their antic staffs that seems impatient while customers take their time to check those fabrics –I kept getting question: anything else? ; Maybe dozens time while my eyes frantically scanned one pile to another; I only had little amount of time to spent-.
I went home happy, not only I got what I need, I managed to buy some fabric to thirst my idea; of course the large theme still Halloween…
Here what I found…
Fabrics….orange dominant…



I fall in love with this orange-asymmetric style…stand out from the crowd; its design is Scandi look alike which I never expect to see in a shop in Majestic Market-




Teamed-up with my IKEA’s tin, look perfect –my daughter seems to like it too-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails